»

Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 year older and wiser too!



Today is my official one year anniversary of starting my blog! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

This past year has been great! I couldn't ask for a better year in many ways but in other ways I've been tried as all humans are. My family has grown physically and spiritually and that's what life is all about. I feel the same about myself. Of course, life isn't perfect but it sure is grand!


Below are a few {ok quite a few} linked posts of my year in review. I enjoyed re-reading these, getting the chance to smile at my past year. It's been so fun blogging and having you, my readers, join me as I try to share a slice of my life. I look forward to another blogging year with you all in tow!


My funniest post. {You have to pause my music to watch this. Scroll down completely to bottom of blog.}
My saddest post.
My most intriguing post.
My happiest post.
My silliest post.
My yummiest post.
My hottest post.
My most romantic post.
My reason for blogging.

In celebration of my bloggerversary- there will be three sweet giveaways*!
I've chosen three categories:

1- The gal who's posted the most comments.
{yes, I went through every one of my posts and counted}

2- The guy who's posted the most comments.

3- The newest blog reader.


The gal who's posted the most comments on my blog....is my amazing friend since high school- Bethany! She's given me loves the mostest with 80 comments!! Congrats, Bethany- You've won a "To Do List" clipboard that I've made! {She wanted to make one herself. Now she doesn't have to.}

Close behind Bethany, who actually tied, was my fun sister-in-law Sharon and my awesome friend, Tiffany at 72 comments! Congrats gals! You get nothing for second place. hehe

The guy who's posted the most comments on my blog... is my writer friend, Don, with 30 comments! You've out- posted all my other guy readers. Congrats, Don- you've won a new Hawaiian shirt!!! {He used to live in Hawaii and loves sporting around in festive shirts.}


The newest reader on my blog... is my old friend, Jenne, who I met when Warren and I were first married. I found her blog a few days back. Glad to have you back Jenne! Congrats, Jenne- You've won a scrapbooking kit that I've put together myself featuring cut pieces from my Cricut machine to go with! {She's a die hard scrapper, too.}


*DISCLAIMER: Contest prizes will be photographed and posted later. The Queen is too lazy to do so now.



5 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

That's fun! Congrats to the winners.

Don said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on surviving a year in the Blogosphere!

And wow! A prize for me? How amazingly, totally cool!

Thank YOU for all of your fun posts and comments. I've enjoyed getting to know you.

Jenne said...

Whoo hoo! I won! I won! Imagine me running down the isle like on the "Price is ight" and jumping up and down. I can here the music now. I am so excited Scrapbooking Stuff- My Favorite!! I am so glad you found me Autumn. It had been way to long!! I am loving reading your blog. The reason I blog is the same as yours, to keep record - I consider it my Journal.

Sharon said...

oh man!!! i thought i was gonna win something for sure!oh well, its fun to read your blog and kepp up with the family

Autumn said...

Oh, so sorry Sharon! I thought it would be a funny joke to lead you on a bit...I can be cruel.

And I'm sure Tiffany is gonna leave her two bits...and I'm bracing my self for her blow as well. haha