Ingredients:
Your favorite Peanut Butter cookie recipe
Reese's peanut butter cups - minis
Oil spray
Mini cupcake pan
Directions:
Make your favorite Peanut Butter cookie recipe.
I used the store bought mix- just add water, oil and eggs. Easy!
Roll all the cookie dough in 1 1/2 inch balls in your palm. Set aside.
Take your MINI cupcake pan, and spray with oil.
Place 1 rolled ball in each mini cupcake tin. {24 all together}
Bake at 350* for 7 minutes.
While the cookie cupcakes are baking, unwrap all the mini Reese's cups.
As soon as you pull out the cookie cupcakes from the oven, add a mini Reese's to the middle of each.
Press down until the Reese's is only showing its top.
Let cool and serve.
_________________________________
WOW! These bit -sized dreams are dangerously delicious.
They're soft and yummy, and I can't stop with one! If you love peanut butter and chocolate...these are for you.
This is an easy recipe for a party. Especially, if you use the store bought peanut butter cookie mix, like I did.





1 Royal Remarks:
these are super good, I love them but yes they are dangerous!
Post a Comment