»

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Month 3 Weigh in and Pictures

The past two months have flown by!
It's now March, and I'm hanging in there with the best of them.
I'm keeping with my goal to weigh in, and have pictures taken for my blog, on the 3rd of every month.
So here it goes...

  January 3, 2012 - 197 Pounds


February 3, 2012 - 179 Pounds


March 3, 2012 - 167 Pounds

Losing weight isn't easy for me.  I love food.
I love *fattening* food.

For me to even get to this point, has taken ALL that I have in me. What do I have to do?

I have to focus like no other, and make my weight loss a high priority in my life.

I have to really think about the food I put in my mouth, and add more food when I workout.
(I eat about 1800- 2000 calories a day. Healthy calories)

I have to talk myself out of eating fattening foods on a regular basis.
(I let myself have one extra fattening meal and dessert a week. I look forward to it, enjoy it, then get back to healthy eating.)

I have to meticulously plan my exercise routines, and stick with it.

I have to cheer myself on all day long, and give myself credit where credit is due.

I have to give myself pep talks when I fall, and pick myself up and try again.  I don't seek perfection, but I  try to eat as healthy as I possibly can, and exercise regularly.

What motivates me the most?
Plain and simple- I'm sick of being fat, and I want to be thin.



It's been so long since I've been where I am now- in the 160's.  Now that I think of it, the last time I was in the 160's was in 2002.
Right now, I feel absolutely splendid and I'm certainly enjoying every stage of my weight loss, even though I'm not "there", yet.

People compliment me left and right, and I really, really appreciate it.  I take every compliment with much thankfulness.
A lot of people tell me I look great at my current weight, which is a lovely compliment.  However, I know I was skinny once upon a time, and that's where I'm headed.
(Actually, I'm going farther than I have before- my goal is to get toned and look great in a swimsuit by the end of this year.  I've been pretty thin before, but not toned.  Big difference.)

I realize most people who give me nice compliments have never seen me thin, so this is thin on me to them,  or it's been so long since some have seen me thin, they think the same.
I laugh silently since I know this isn't "thin" on me, but I bask in their kindness.
In all truthfulness, it makes me want to continue my journey so I can really show them what thin on me truly is!

One of my choicest inspirations is watching the Biggest Loser.
I've learned a lot from it, and I know that I have grand results when I work hard, eat right, and exercise like a mad woman.
The key was to find what works best for me, and what I'm doing now works best for me.

Biggest Loser peeps, I can do it too!!!



Check back April 3rd...
I can't wait to see what I accomplish this month!
I'm determined to work even harder in March.

1 Royal Remarks:

Kimberly Job said...

You are GORGEOUS--inside and out! I feel so blessed to call you my friend. Thanks for being my cheerleader as I attempt to follow in your footsteps! Keep it up, beautiful. I know it's not easy and I'm so proud of you!