I fell in love with Angels Plate the first time it tickled my taste buds!
Ingredients:
Angel hair pasta {I use whole wheat pasta}
EV Olive oil
Lean Kielbasa
Frozen or fresh Zuchiini\
Frozen or fresh Yellow Squash
Sauerkraut
Pinch of salt
1 Clove Garlic or 2 tsp. powdered Garlic
Directions:
Boil Angel hair pasta, with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt.
While pasta is boiling, cut up kielbasa in bite size pieces.
Cut up veggies in bite size pieces, as well., if you didn't buy them frozen.
In a large skillet, add a few drizzles of olive oil, and garlic. Medium heat.
Cook kielbasa and veggies, together.
Drain pasta.
On individual plates, add Angel hair pasta.
On top of pasta, add kielbasa and veggies mixture.
Then, top it off with a small handful of sauerkraut- straight from the jar.
--------------------
This is a delightful, fresh tasting dish. It's pretty lean, especially if you use whole wheat pasta.
I make this for myself, or for girlfriends, for lunch, because my family doesn't care for it.
They don't know what they're missing! It's delish!






1 Royal Remarks:
This sounds great, but I'd have to eat it my myself. My family won't eat sauerkraut.
Post a Comment