No, I'm not doing a 'wreath' theme in the guest bedroom. It just so happened that when I purchased the straw wreath, {last post} that I got another wreath 50% off. I couldn't resist a grapevine wreath for only $2.50!
So, this is what I created with the grapevine wreath... ART!
Want to make one?
Supplies:
Wreath
Frame
Spray paint or Craft paint
Sand paper
Ribbon
Tutorial:
1} I got out an old frame from the garage.
{You can find these for super inexpensive at thrift stores. Or discounted at craft stores.}
2} I spray painted my frame with antique white color. After it dried, I used sand paper to shabby it up by roughing up the edges of the frame.
{You can also use craft paint.}
3} I placed my grapevine wreath in the center of the frame.
4} I took my ribbon-- looped it around the wreath, and frame, and tied a cute bow.
Then, I cut the ends of my ribbon.
5} I hung in on the wall. It was that easy!
{I have to admit, it looks much cuter in person. I guess you'll have to stop by my place to take a peek!}
Cost: Approx: $5!













1 Royal Remarks:
I love this! I DEMAND that you come home to me and decorate MY house. But mostly I demand that you come home!!! I NEED You and MISS you!!!
Post a Comment