I'm thrilled that two of my writer friends, have book launch parties! And even better, it's two nights in a row.
Tonight, I'll be headed to Midvale,UT for Don Carey's book launch party of his first novel: Bumpy Landings.
Don is from Texas, but used to live here in Utah. He chose the Hawaiian Cultural Center to have his launch party, because his novel is set in Hawaii.
Can I just say, I'm sooo excited for him! It's his FIRST novel! Yippeeeeee!
Tomorrow night, I'll be headed to Orem, UT, for Tristi Pinkston's newest novel: {and second book, in the Secret Sisters series} Dearly Departed.
Tristi's novel is going to be great, I know it! I've read her work, and love it. I'm so happy for her, and the success of another novel written, and published.
I'm excited for tonight, and tomorrow night!
My good friend, Bethany, is going with me to the Dearly Departed book launch party, tomorrow night. We're going to have a great time! I look forward to introducing her to some of my writer friends.
Good news for you... I plan on doing book reviews for both of these novels, and I'll put them right here on my blog. I think it's easier to buy a novel that someone you know has read, and told you about.
Check back for the reviews!!!







0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment