My heart is so full. I went to the temple yesterday and had an amazing experience. I left there feeling hope, love and happiness!
I have to say that I am a firm believer that Sunday school lessons, reading scriptures, praying and partaking the sacrament are all wonderful, as well as essential, ways to grow spiritually but there is non to compare to the learning and growth one can receive by attending The House of the Lord- the temple. I believe this with all my heart. Why? Because I am living proof of its refining fire.
The only thing that comes to mind to share today is what I told a good friend recently. The more spiritual experiences you provide for yourself, and for your children, the stronger your testimony, and your children's testimony, will grow. It's as simple as that.
Our minds {knowledge and thoughts} connect with our hearts once we experience and feel. Once that wonderful connection happens we in turn want to change for the better.
Cheers to having temples and the magnificent blessings of its holy power!!
The only thing that comes to mind to share today is what I told a good friend recently. The more spiritual experiences you provide for yourself, and for your children, the stronger your testimony, and your children's testimony, will grow. It's as simple as that.
Our minds {knowledge and thoughts} connect with our hearts once we experience and feel. Once that wonderful connection happens we in turn want to change for the better.
Cheers to having temples and the magnificent blessings of its holy power!!





1 Royal Remarks:
Well put!
P.S. Happy Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment