»

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today

Today I'm being just pure lazy!
Ahhh, it feels good. I watched a movie, did one load of laundry and that's about it. haha

For dinner tonight I am going to make a new recipe. I'm getting tired of the same 'ole rotation we have and need to change things up a bit. This is called 'living on the wild side' for a stay- at- home mom! teehee
If it's a success, as I think it will be, then I will post the recipe later.

Later tonight I'm going to go to a friends house, who is hosting a Dr. Mom party, to learn more about what Essential Oils can do for one's body. There are so many natural remedies out there and I'd love to know more about how to use them instead of turning to traditional medications. After all, God made the natural stuff first! I'm really excited to learn more.

These days I've been helping a friend who's about to have her 4th baby. Any day now! Her hubby is out of town for work- I feel for her. {He'll drive back for the birth, of course.} The last few weeks of pregnancy aren't easy at all. Especially when you have other little ones to care for.
After this baby is born I'm going to host a baby shower for them here at my place. I'm trying to come up with some unique ideas... {good luck, right?!}

Anyway, I need to get off this computer...it's starting to become work. I need to get back to being LAZY. ;)

0 Royal Remarks: