Synopsis:

My Review:
The cover of this book is beautiful, and so intoxicating. Instantly, it made me want to pick the book up to know more about it. And when I did, I was not disappointed at all!
Anderson wrote an exceptional story that was not only intriguing, but a delightful story.
I really enjoyed some elements of this story. Naming, the ocean side back drop, the mother-daughter relationship, the "missing" father, the personalities of all the characters and especially the teen relationship and how their story/romance evolves.
The mysterious special powers, the mysterious gorgeous young man, the mysterious mark on Sadie's arm, the mysterious neighbor, the mysterious mood swings...well, it was all so mysterious! And so exciting!
This novel was a great book to curl up in bed, eat chocolates and devour the contents. Every night I had a hard time putting it down. Anderson has brought a fresh concept to the table; one I thoroughly enjoyed.
Here's a peek into this novel:
"I didn't want to change who I was. I didn't want to believe there was something wrong with me, that I was a malfunction. Why was this happening to me? I didn't want to dependent on Rayne or his water to survive. I wasn't sure I could even trust him to stick around for long.
I'm not a person who gets sick. I thought. I'm not weak. I don't rely on stupid boys to make me happy. That isn't me.
I'm Sadie James. I'm healthy and happy and care free. I'm confident in myself. That's who I am.
That's who I've always been."
___________________________________________
If you're looking for a book for a teen girl, or any woman in your life who likes romances, Deep Blue Secret is the book you need. Christmas is coming...it would make a fabulous gift!
Many thanks to Christie Anderson, for giving me the opportunity to read this novel and to review.
It was a fun one!
About the Author:
Christie Anderson has gone from a BA degree in Latin American studies at Brigham Young University, to pizza delivery girl, flight attendant, office manager, and real estate investor, to finally finding her true passion in writing.
She loves lounging on the couch knowing her wonderful husband is by her side. She enjoys movies, books, and being outside in the sunshine whenever possible. She misses the ocean like crazy, but is terrified of waves. She's dabbled in photography, drawing, and golf, and she loves all animals. She's still trying to convince herself she likes to cook.
Christie grew up in Southern California and currently lives in Salt Lake City, patiently waiting in a tiny, cinder block apartment for her husband to complete his master's degree in geology. She couldn't be more proud!
The author's website: http://christieanderson.org/
Click here for purchase link:
http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Blue-Secret-Water-Keepers/dp/1463768591/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319691224&sr=8-1







1 Royal Remarks:
Autumn, Thanks so much for participating in my blog tour and thanks for such a wonderful review! I'm so happy you enjoyed the story!
Post a Comment