In deep pot- Boil 2 packages of wide egg noodles.
In another deep pot- Brown 1 to 1.5 pounds of hamburger.
Drain.
Add 2 large family size cans of Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup {not fat free!},
8 ounces of sour cream,
2 Tablespoons of Lawrys Season Salt,
and 1/2 cup milk.
Mix well together and let simmer 8-10 minutes.
Drain noodles.
Pour sauce over the top over noodles. Mix together. {Or you can serve noodles on plate and add sauce per person.} You can add more milk if it's not as liquidity as you prefer. I like the sauce to be thick.
This will feed a family of 7... PLUS.
I prefer the name brands I shared above- believe me, it just tastes better.
Enjoy!





5 Royal Remarks:
Mom uses Cream of Chicken. That is what I use. Dad doesnt like mushrooms. I dont either and it tastes really good. I let mine simmer for a while to let the flavors blend then start my noodles...
Yup. Cream of chicken. But that's cool if you use the mushroom. It's all about what works for you.
oh, and she adds lots of pepper too!
that's very similar to my recipe. I also throw in one packet of Lipton's Onion-Mushroom soup mix into the hamburger.
I'll have to make it your way too.
This sounds perfect for our family -- tasty and easy. Thank you!
Post a Comment