»

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

O3 Experiment

Watch this quick video and see for yourself! I'll wait.


Isn't that awesome?

Finally there is a wonderful and real product to help eat less and loose weight!

My friend Samara and her hubby, Ray, are personally trying a couple new products from O3 World. They are blogging about their experience.

I'm particularly interested in watching Ray transform as he takes this 'FORM' from O3 World products. Of course, I'm as skeptical as the next person but I think there's something to this, folks! Let's watch for ourselves...

To follow their blog about their journey or to buy these products yourself- click here:

The Starchman Experience


4 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

We got your package today! thanks for all the stuff- I totally forgot about the lunch prize that was extra sweet. Everyone loves they're books. they have been scrounging for pics to put in them- I haven't developed the other ones yet. Thanks again!

Jenne said...

Love you new blog colors and header. Looks super scrappy! Love it!

larkswing said...

I like your new header and colors. Looks good!

I tagged you on my site. :)

Happy Thursday!

The Unexpected Journey said...

Hey, love the new header.