No new weight off this Queen's body.
Actually, I gained a few pounds while I was at my family reunion. I had yummy food, and a lot of it!
I had to take the past week and a half getting it back off. I have a couple more pounds to go.
{Ables Family Reunion 2012}
It's not hard for me to lose 'freshly put on weight', really.
It comes on quick when I'm not focused, but I have no problem getting it right back off.
{Thank you, my awesome body!}
However, anything "new" is practically climbing Mt. Everest for my body. It has to work twice as long, twice as hard, and slow moving. Very slow moving.
My 4th weight loss challenge was super fun, and motivating. I love motivation!
I didn't win, but I was prepared for that. I like to do challenges and competitions for many different reasons, and winning is just the icing on top.
I get so much more out of them then money could ever buy.
For awhile now, I've been looking into hiring a personal trainer/nutritionist to help me with the final pounds and sculpting my body.
I found the perfect trainers for me, (a husband and wife team) and I'm thrilled!!!!
I begin with my trainers on November 13th, and I can hardly wait. Bring it!
To change my body, like really change my body and sculpt it, it takes a lot more knowledge then I have.
I'm not content with just losing weight.
I'm practically at my goal weight, and I'm super excited and proud of me! But, I want this body of mine to look completely different then it does right now.
(Not that I'm not grateful at how far I've come already. I feel truly blessed.)
To my surprise, my trainers just "happen" to be doing a month- long weight loss challenge with their clients beginning mid-November to mid-December. WoW!
It's not by any happen stance, my friends.
I'm in serious awe at how much the Lord has my back in my weight loss journey. He literally keeps putting people, challenges, and inspiration in my path to help me reach my goals.
Just when I finish up one challenge, He puts another one right in my face to help me keep going.
I love Him for it!
This will be my 5th weight loss challenge that I've been a part of this year. Of course, taking the win would be wonderful, but honestly the motivation, help, and the journey mean more to me than cash.
I love this hard journey. I really do.










0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment