Synopsis:
This book is a remarkable collection of accounts of families who have had the opportunity to meet the souls of their sons and daughters before they were born. Read about the vivid memories of life in heaven by young children, and dramatic stories of prayers answered by guardian angels who watch over us.
Discover:
* A letter from a mother to her son, whom she gave up for adoption, telling him of the dream that guided her through that painful decision.
* A kidnapped child who survived her ordeal by the guiding hand of the baby sister who would be born years later.
* A little boy's memory of being brought to earth by his grandfather--a man he never knew.
* A woman's vision of a child in a garden, and the powerful certainty that he was her son, waiting his turn to come into this world.
Sarah Hinze's own personal pre-birth experiences complete this inspiring collection, which radiates a universal sense of peace, joy, and hope that touches us all.
My Review:
One of my favorite things to read about is near-death experiences. We Lived in Heaven, is right up that alley, but with a twist- Pre-birth experiences.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading something that virtually hasn't been written about. I was very involved with its contents, and loved reading every unique story. What a fresh, delightful, beautiful book!
If you like reading about near-death experience, this book will deliver the same feelings. If you're like me, you will read thirstily, and beg for more when it is done. When I was reading this book, I didn't want to put it down...ever. Unfortunately, I had to sleep!
Reading this book evoked fond memories of my own Pre-birth experiences, with some of my children. Personally, I have six Pre-birth experiences.
After I read of the stories in this book, I feel inspired to write and share my experiences on my blog.
Such experiences are special, and personal, but I feel will bless the lives of others who read them- just as people are blessed to read of the beautiful experiences in this book, We Lived in Heaven.
Such experiences are special, and personal, but I feel will bless the lives of others who read them- just as people are blessed to read of the beautiful experiences in this book, We Lived in Heaven.
Many thanks to Sarah Hinze for taking courage to write about your special experiences, and gather like- stories for publication. I commend you!
I feel blessed to have read your book, and honored to review it.
I feel blessed to have read your book, and honored to review it.
Here is one of the shorter stories in this book for you to enjoy-
The Gift:
My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. To everyone's amazement, and my own, I conceived again only two weeks after the miscarriage. At three months gestation, I experienced another threatened miscarriage with severe cramping and bleeding. We were certain I was going to to lose this baby as well. We were all surprised to find during an ultrasound examination that there was still a tiny heart beating within.
Shortly thereafter I experienced a dream in which a beautiful, smiling baby girl with golden hair and blue eyes appeared to me, radiant and bathed in light. The strange thing about this was that I did not feel like I was dreaming, but felt like I was dreaming, but felt wide awake and very conscious that I was seeing a living being. I remember feeling a very real , loving presence that left me happy and reassured. I was certain after this that I was going to have a girl. And I felt the strongest sense, almost as if I hear a voice, that she wanted to be named Natalie.
After Natalie was born, she looked just like the girl I had seen in my dream so many months before. I came to find out later that Natalie means Gift. Surely, she is a gift from God.
- Nancy
Click here to purchase We Lived in Heaven.
Click here to purchase the Kindle version.
About the Author:
Sarah Hinze
It was her own prebirth experience and her interest in what may have happened to the child she miscarried that prompted Sarah Hinze to embark on what has become a pioneering journey and an in-depth study of the human soul.
Now, nearly two decades later, Sarah brings to light a unique, full-spectrum picture of human existence. Her scholarly research, teaching and counseling have helped hundreds, perhaps thousands, expand their understanding of the spiritual origin of man.
What she teaches is not a new concept. In fact, in her lectures and her writings she quotes ancient texts from many cultures -- hundreds of sources with comments concerning man's true nature and origin as a child of God.
Against this historical foundation, Sarah presents the anecdotal evidence she has gathered from hundreds of interviews and from extensive reading. This combination of the wisdom of the ages with the experiences of individuals today, speaks to the very soul of workshop participants, stirring within them a remembrance of who they are. Participants experience an almost uncanny, intimately personal awakening concerning where they came from, why they are on earth, and where they are going.
Audiences are literally transformed and hearts changed as stories and evidence reveal a new paradigm of the sanctity of each human life. Her message is healing and uplifting, bringing peace and imparting hope.
Sarah's own healing experience prompted she and her husband, Brent Hinze, Ph.D., to embark on their search nearly 20 years ago. For two decades she interviewed individuals and chronicled what she calls "prebirth experiences," or communication from children before they are born. Her work has provided solid evidence that unborn children can warn, protect and enlighten us from another plane of existence. Most often they appear to announce it is their time to be born.
Her extensive work, groundbreaking publications, and ability to present knowledge in a touching and inspiring format has helped hundreds in countless ways.
Click here for Sarah Hinze's website.
Click here for Sarah Hinze's blog.







1 Royal Remarks:
sounds very interesting. I've heard similar stories about almost miscarriage - or like the twin miscarriage where one survives... the most interesting story I heard though was from a lady in my ward - she had 3 sons already and the last one was born with Down Syndrome and she didn't feel the need to add any more children to the family. Then another lady in the ward who has been a temple worker for over 20 years was visited in the temple by a little girl - to give them the message that she was waiting to come to earth through this family... well longer story short, they had another baby, a girl - she's now 12 years old... so this is an old story but it brings tears to my eyes - you know these stories are amazing!
Post a Comment