»

Monday, September 3, 2012

Month 9 Weigh in and photos


I'm shrinking! (Glad it's just weight, and not height. ha)

I've lost 50 pounds in 8 months!
And a total of  90 pounds in 3 years, at my heaviest, 237 pounds!



January 3, 2012 - 197 pounds


February 3, 2012 - 179 pounds


 March 3, 2012 - 167 pounds


 April 3, 2012 - 159 pounds


 May 3, 2012 - 156 pounds


 June 3, 2012 - 156 pounds


 July 3, 2012 - 155 pounds


 August 3, 2012 - 156 pounds


September 3, 2012 - 147 pounds


I'm almost there!  I'm so close to my second goal weight, of 140 pounds. Sweet!

I got back to focusing, and by the end of August I made it to my weight I was when I married 18 years ago! Yahooo!  That was a HUGE milestone for me. I am thrilled, and SO pleased with myself!

It was a big goal of mine to fit into my wedding dress, and have professional photos taken of my husband and I, at the Salt Lake Temple, where were were married.
Even though I was the same weight when we got married, my chest is now larger, and I simply couldn't button up the back all the way. My dress fit every where perfectly, except the chest area.
I was sad, and frustrated. ARGH!

Instead of   ((( sulking )))   about a goal that didn't work out the way I wanted, Mr. Weber and I headed to Park City, UT, and turned that weekend into one fabulous getaway. No regrets! It was super fun, beautiful, romantic-  just perfect.

 (Mr. Weber, and I, on our 18th anniversary weekend.)


(Going up a mountain on a chair lift.)


 (Getting ready to go down the Alpine Slide.)



 I think in order to fit my wedding dress 18 years later, I'd have to lose more weight so my chest got a little smaller.
(I'm actually ok with my chest not getting any smaller! But, it just might with the weight I'm about to lose. Who knows.) 

As for the second weight loss challenge I was a part of, I didn't win by a long shot.
The guy who ended up winning lost way more weight then I even had to lose. Same with the gal who took second place. I'm happy for both of them, and they're getting healthy. I can't win them all.

I have some upcoming goals to focus on:

1} Achieving the weight of 140 pounds.
2} September - 5K Race
3} October - Tough Mudder
4} January - Half Marathon

Nobody can lose weight for me.
Nobody can train for me.
Nobody can muscle tone for me.
Nobody can eat healthy for me.
It's all on me.
Weather I succeed, fail, or maintain, it's me.

I'm being the best me, I can be!


However, it's not ALL about ME.
If you're discouraged...
If you think to yourself, "Is it really worth it?"...
If you think you just can't take it any more, and want to quit...
If you wonder if you'll EVER get small...

It is possible, my friends, to lose weight! Remember, three years ago, I was 237 pounds. Yep, you read right!  I was FAT.  I was so fat, I looked pregnant. Gross.
  YOU have it in you to push, to try harder, to go the distance, and to keep going no matter if you fall. I can't even tell you how any times I fell. 
But, the reason why I'm 147 pounds today, is that I kept picking myself up and fighting the fight. So can you!
Take back your life!  It's all about YOU, and what YOU are willing to do to change. Believe, and trust, in YOU.

2 Royal Remarks:

Brina said...

Amazing girl you! Nice job!!

Cynthia said...

Way to go Autumn !!! I'm excited for you and you are inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing your journey. Keep up the good work.