»

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Month 6 Weigh in and Pictures


I thought it appropriate to share pictures of me at The Dirty Dash, for this months picture share!
I did the dash yesterday, and had the time of my life.

I...
ran
jogged
hiked
walked
climbed
crawled 
slid
fell
and got extremely dirty.

Yep, it was worth it!



 Before = All clean. That's about to change!


The last challenge before the finish line


Trudging through another mud pit...


 Waving to my baby girl, who didn't recognize me, AT ALL!


YES!  I finished it!


After = Dirty Girl!
I look dirty...but believe it or not, this was "clean". 
I got much dirtier along the dash.  
Before this photo, I went down a large water slide, 
and through a mostly water pit, so it cleaned me off a bit.  
 

My kids had a blast, too!  They played in the mud pit.



My weight is the same.  Today, I'm up a few pounds due to my cycle/ water weight.  

The month of May wasn't as great a month as I anticipated. I didn't work very hard, at times. 
Mainly, it was due to going on a week vacation, which I gained weight.  A lot of weight, actually.
So, I spent the month of May getting it off, and loosing an extra 3 pounds. Because of the delay, I'm dedicated that June will be more successful!  

Now that I'm closer to my goal weight, it's harder to lose, but I'm going to push hard.

This weight loss journey is long, hard, yet sometimes fun.  I enjoy all my changes.




Come back July 3rd! Let's see what I can accomplish this month...

1 Royal Remarks:

courtney said...

Hey, that is one HOT muddy figure!