Make better decisions...
-Get the unbiased advice you need
- Avoid costly mistakes
Where are you getting your financial advice?
How do you know your interests are being safeguarded?
How do you know that your advisers are competent?
How can you know they're putting your interests first?
John Hauserman has spent years building a better way for you to pursue your investment goals.
Retirement Quest: Making Better Decisions shows you how to get unbiased advice and avoid costly financial mistakes.
If you want to build a secure financial future, this is the book that will help show you how.
My Review:
I'm thirty six years old, and don't take a lot of thought to my "future". I think that's the curse of my generation, and the ones below me- we like to 'live in the moment' too much.
When I was asked to review this book, it piqued my interest, since I knew I should take the time to learn about retirement, and such. I'm pleased to have read this well-written, and informative book.
Very pleased, indeed.
There's so much more to being prepared for retirement then I ever imagined! Also, there's so many mistakes one can make, in preparing.
John Hauserman is here to save the day! Literally.
He shows us readers just what to do, how to do it, and be happy with the results. He warns of the mistakes to be made, and how to avoid them.
John provides us with graphs, calculations, example portfolios, and step-by-step procedures.
This valuable book is as black and white as the author can possibly make it.
For me, I need this type of information to be spelled out for me. No candy coating, or flowery words to impress, thank you!
John Hauserman wrote an easy, uncomplicated book, for people like me who don't know any financial terminology whatsoever.
EXTREMELY VALUABLE INFORMATION!!!!
This Retirement Quest book is a mere $14.99! The value, expertise, and information you will receive for that small cost, is well worth it.
"Responsible decision making begins with having the end in mind."- John Hauserman.
About the Author:
John Hauserman, CFP, is the chief executive officer of Retirement Journey, LLC.
He oversees the details of the Retirement Quest planning experience.
Baltimore Magazine named John a five-star wealth manager, based on nine criteria, including customer service, integrity, knowledge and expertise, communication, value for fee charged, and overall satisfaction.
In 2011 John was named the Baltimore area regional ambassador serving on behalf of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Board of Standards.
Click here to view John Hauserman's website.
Click here to purchase Retirement Quest.







1 Royal Remarks:
Thank you so much for the kind words!
John Hauserman, CFP(R)
Post a Comment