»

Friday, February 18, 2011

Guest Bedroom -- Take 4

 We finally bought the pretty bed set, for the guest bedroom.

 I'm pleased to share, we got it all on sale!  The bed set, throw pillows, and coordinating curtains, all on sale.  Whoohoo, SALES are awesome!





 After we put it together, Warren told me he liked how calm, and inviting the room felt.  I agree. 

 We picked warm, comforting colors, on purpose.  We want our guests to feel welcome, and calm while they stay with a family that has 6 rambunctious children!







 Also, I found these canvas pictures made from an artist.
{They're mass produced, and sold at Shopko. I should of kept the paper telling of this artist, because I really like his work. I don't remember his name, darn it.}

 Like the bedding and curtains, I found the pair on SALE- Cha ching!




 There's nothing quite like decorating thriftily, or with homemade items.  It makes my day, and I appreciate the room I'm decorating even more.

 Of course, I'm not at all finished with this room. I have plenty more ideas swirling around in my head.
But, I think it's coming together nicely, in the meantime.

0 Royal Remarks: