»

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My summer theme song...


I've got a L O N G summer ahead of me, guys!
Enjoy!




10 Royal Remarks:

Amy said...

That was great! I can't stop laughing! Great song - it definetly explains it all!

Angela V. said...

That totally rocked! Thanks for sharing it!

Marsha said...

ROFL, LOVE it!!!

Arlyn said...

I think my summer theme song will be "Big Girls Don't Cry" but I'll put in Boys when I have to. It will grate on my childrens' nerves, just like when I was a kid and my mom would sing "Love At Home!"

Me said...

That was so funny! Ann and I watched it...ROTFLOL

Shavonne said...

Love it! So funny...Buckle up! haha

Carmen O. said...

My cousin sent this to me a few months back...it's just so true for all of us Moms! Thanks for the smile.

Helena said...

OMG, OMG, OMG I say all these things, lol just fantastic, thank you so much for sharing, I am going to copy the link and post it in my blog!!!!

Kristi said...

I love this song. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I laugh and catch something new each time.

Anonymous said...

very funny sh*t.....All of it true and i will have to watch it agian. Lakers lost so all is well. i cant wait to get down there .....i hope it rains, for obvious reasons.