Don't we all love to dream about the perfect vacation- that perfect place we envision will bring us adventure, or peace, or fun or it ALL! Ah, I'm such a HUGE dreamer when it comes to vacations.
When I was a kid I dreamt of going to Sea World, a Caribbean cruise and Paris. I wanted SO badly to see Shamu in person, be on a cruise ship to the famous Caribbean and walk on the beaches at night and go on the Eiffel tower to look out on Paris!
Blessed am I because on my 12th birthday my parents took our family to Paris because I wanted to go SO bad. It was beautiful beyond words! {We lived in Germany so it wasn't too bad a drive for us.} I finally got to go to Sea World about 6 years ago and it was great. Probably not as awesome as if I were a young girl- but it was great none the less. And the Caribbean cruise was fulfilled as well about 4 years ago! Oh, the joy!
Now I dream of going with my hubby on cruise after cruise. I dream of the next one and the one after that... take me anywhere! I am convinced cruising is THE way to travel since you get a floating luxury hotel, scrumptious food, endless entertainment all the while your traveling from port to port! As if that weren't enough fun- the real fun begins when you step foot at the most beautiful and exotic places!
Until our next cruise.... I'll DREAM BIG!!!!





5 Royal Remarks:
i want to go to new york
I've never been on a cruise. My current goal is just to get my husband and children to Disneyland! I would like to go back to Thailand with my husband (before I forget too much)!
That's pretty awesome about Paris. That's a way cute Blog!
OOh Lucky you and I hope that you get that cruise with your hubby!
I got horribly sick when we went on a cruise for our 5th anniversary.
My dream vacation is anywhere with just me and my hubby. I love vacationing with the kids - but I just adore the trips when my hubby and I have time to reconnect and just be "us" rather than Mom & Dad.
Post a Comment