On a hot summer day, the kind of day when you feel lazy but peaceful, watching your children play outside while reading a book or after running through the sprinklers together- free and giggly as a child yourself-that's the day for a Dreamsicle.
There are very few treats that serve both as refreshing and cooling while being a delicious delight to eat then a orange cream filled popsicle that was rightly named the "Dreamsicle". Many a summer memory of mine have shared in equal pleasure with the Dreamsicle!
My favorite part of eating a Dreamsicle is when I'm nearly finished with it and it's all soft and melty. The orange and cream sweetness fills my mouth with pure happiness. And when I'm through I want another!





4 Royal Remarks:
LOL! I hear ya! Dang Dreamsicle. Never buy them for home. Just off of the ice cream truck! Pure summer pleasures!
great summer treat!
OOh your description has my mouth watering, we have those in Ireland and England too, but are called Orange Splits!!!
Yummmm...dreamsicles....
Post a Comment