I'm holding up okay these days. Having this experience of being a 'single mom' while Warren is working in Utah has probably been better for me then I want to admit. The responsibility of doing it all hasn't been easy by any means but it's showed me that I really can do it. I think it's made me a stronger woman in many areas. Though, I feel extremly blessed that I don't have to work outside of my home. Warren still provides an income for us and I can't complain in that department. Yet, there are many days I wish I could call Warren and tell him " I give up, come home now and take over"! But since I can't I've had to find creative ways to make things work. Relying on the Lord more has been one of the greatest and most positive changes I've come to do.
My children and I are staying very busy with fun and work. We've had something going on or to do everyday since school got out. That's been a good thing for all of us since it helps keep us from being too lazy and helps pass the many days until Dad gets to come home for his next visit.
Off the subject- but I wanted to share something I find gross but fascinating. I bought these Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads the other day.


Release unwanted toxins
Increase your energy level
Reduce aches, pains, headaches, & tiredness
Relieve stress
Improves your metabolism
Improves your blood circulation
Improves weight loss





14 Royal Remarks:
Girl! I love you and I think we might be a bit to close now! I have seen parts of you I really never wanted to see! LOL
LOL! The comment from Me is funny! Where did you get the pads, this looks interesting!
I ordered them off Ebay- I'm not sure what stores sell them. Maybe a health store?
Hey- those aren't MY feet in the above pics! Gross, I know. But I had to show for effect!!
I've seen those before. I'm a bit of a skeptic. I was wondering what the pads would do if you attached them to something non-living (say a damp wash cloth, or a cooked lasagna noodle, or what the heck...try a big plant leaf) for a night. Are they REALLY sucking toxins out of your body or just reacting to the moisture of your skin? (There's always one of us in a crowd, isn't there?)
Woa~! Those Kinoki's actually work!!!!!! I have to get some for my husband and I now!
Oliva thinks you have poop in your foot-Ha Ha
My family actually have a machine that you stick your feet in water and there are some electrical current thingies that pull toxins out of your body. I do it every time I go to visit. It is totally fascinating. The water is so gross by the time you are done. I love funky stuff like that. Do they have these as a full body wrap? Hey honey, I am putting on my siran wrap Kinoki's. :)
I'm glad you've found the ability to rely on the Lord. That is something i struggle with constantly. Kudos! Now, I'm headed to ebay to find some foot pads...
My dad was asking me if I knew anything about those foot pads -- fun to see you blog about them so I can tell him about it.
I'm glad you're surviving the time away from your hubby -- mine has gone for a week at a time once in a while, and it always wears me right out, but we haven't had to do anything longer than that. You rock! Hang in there!
Have you seen any difference yet with using these foot pads? I think that it is cool that there is something like this, but I'm not sure I would want to pay money for it if it doesn't work.
I've only been using them for 4 days thus far. I haven't 'noticed' anything yet.
It's not easy, but it makes him returning to you all the more sweeter!!!
UUUH yuck, amazing what comes out isn't it!!!!
Post a Comment