I absolutely love watching waterfalls! The smell, the beauty, the peacefulness, the serenity, the sound of the water pouring downward is music to my ears.
In my dream backyard- I would have a man-made waterfall with a swinging bench next to it so I could enjoy the recreated effect of one of nature's magnificent shows.
I've been to several waterfalls in my life and they never cease to draw me into their beautiful trance.
In my dream backyard- I would have a man-made waterfall with a swinging bench next to it so I could enjoy the recreated effect of one of nature's magnificent shows.
I've been to several waterfalls in my life and they never cease to draw me into their beautiful trance.






7 Royal Remarks:
I love waterfalls too, there is just something very soothing about them. Gorgeous photo!
The multitude of waterfalls, all sizes from small to large, that is what I loved most about traveling around Eugene, Oregon.
Sidenote, if you watch Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, salt is used to create the waterfall effect on Naboo.
Your e-mail address doesn't like me -- every time I reply to you, it gets returned!
The 25th is awesome and you should have the book soon.
Beautiful,Autumn
Tristi- I got the email!
I wish you had a water fall too, I can picture it now. How peacefull!
Beautiful and I love your journaling about it!
Post a Comment