»

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

LOVE it!

Of course, the people I LOVE the most is my family!
Without them I'd be scrapbooking cats or dogs, {which I think is disturbing} cooking for one, living in a clean house and enjoying peace a quiet nearly everyday. Gotta LOVE my family- their the best!




Outside of the people I love the most- I LOVE...

Hiking
Movies
Parties
Writing
Reading
Flowers
Sleeping
Camping
Blogging

Traveling
Chocolate
Swimming

Photography

Scrapbooking
Watching the rain
Lunch with friends
Decorating my home
Talking on the phone
Dates with my hubby

Holding a newborn baby

Making love when it's raining
Church and Temple Worship

9 Royal Remarks:

Helena said...

Oh wow, love the layout, and the list of "loves"
xxxx

Angela V. said...

Great list! Love the layout too!

Carmen O. said...

Great blog love your list

ValAnn said...

I adore the LO and I absolutely love the quote you used in it!

ValAnn said...

I was just watching your slide show... Is Lake Pleasant the lake that has the road going through it? My sister lives down there in Peoria and that was one of the places we wanted to go last year when we visited, but ran out of time... If I ever leave MI I'm headed to your beautiful state!

Me said...

You are so cute. Love you list. I already new most of that.

Unknown said...

Wow, love that list of "love to do's", the last two are an interesting combination. Yes, I'm smiling.

Just dropping in. I upgraded my Outlook and lost your email address. Hence, my communicating with you this way.

I thought I asked if you would be willing to review Forged in the Refiner's Fire for me this month for my virtual book tour. If you can do that, drop me an email. I'm assuming you still have mine. Right?

Oh, the wonders of technology and trying to find information that you swore you backed up but oddly, it only backed up random stuff and not everything!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

"Love, Exciting and New"....(the theme song from Love Boat... it is always in my head...love it!)

Danyelle Ferguson said...

This is a fabulous list! I love it!