Starting with 21 days- 7 days down- 14 to go until my hot hubby is home for his second visit with us! It's been a little easier this second round since I know what to expect. But I still get lonely without my Dear. {For my new blog readers go read this for the explanation}
Since my children are home for summer break- we have lots and lots planned. We're staying busy as bees these days. And when one is busy it helps time to pass by more quickly.
We talk with Warren everyday on the phone and have our family prayers nearly every night with him on speaker. He is doing fantastic and loving his new job/training- and that really does matter in a man's self- esteem and worth. When daddy is happy we're happy! But I am counting down the days until we see him for his next visit and to the day he is home for good.
Tick-tock-tick-tock







2 Royal Remarks:
OOh I hope it goes fast for you!
xxxx
Tic-Toc! Right on, it will go fast!
Post a Comment