»

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hottest Hubby

Okay, okay- I am partial because he is mine. But I think my hubby is such a HOTTIE!

This is the man I've loved for more then 15 years, the one I will and want to spend the rest of my life and eternity with. This is the man I could just suffocate with a pillow at night because he can drive me that crazy at times, this is the man who has helped me in more ways then I can count. This man you see is the only one I can get crushed by just from a sour look, this is the man that can still make my heart go pitter patter after all these years. This man is the one who makes it possible for me to stay at home with our children and this man works harder then any I know for us. This man is the one who I want to beat in every game we play but can't. This is the man who holds my hand when I need him too and takes me on dates. This man loves me- all of me and for who I am. This man you see is my love, the father of our five amazing children and my friend.

I love you dearrrrrrr!


1 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

it runs in the family:) see you in a week!