
Apart of my Christmas shopping every year- I go to Bath & Body Works. I love this store so much. Of course, I purchase things for people on my list - but mostly I shop there for ME. My favorite hand soaps come from B&B Works- specifically the foam soaps. I make sure to hit the 3 for $10 sale. Otherwise, these bottles of soap are $5 each at regular price.








3 Royal Remarks:
I love getting stuff there for Christmas too! Its Garin traditon for my stocking stuffers. This year it is Midnight Pomegranate, Sensual Amber and Japanese Cherry Blossom (but I think I changed my mind for that one). Any suggestions? I love the soap choices you have I had all of those for lotion last year.
Sweet Pea is a great one...that would be my suggestion. :)
I hadn't heard of the first one, but we love the scents of the others. Good choices.
Post a Comment