»

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Daughter Album

Here is an album I'm creating for my daughter, Emmalese. It's an album of pictures that feature her but advice or words of love from me- her mother.

I'll add the pages below as I complete them:

Above reads: "I hope you enjoy the little things in life with as much enthusiasm as picking up snow for a snack 'just because' when you were seven years old. May you have the desire to be youthful in your heart even when you're old. May you have the desire to seek happiness in all things."


Above reads: 'Here you are happy and free in front of the Sea of Cortez with your best friend, Lilli. Watching you on the beach being carefree, giggly and funny was such a delight. When you go through life I hope you have these same attributes as you showed this day. If so- life for you will be grand! But most of all I hope you have Lilli as a forever friend and I hope you have many, many more to come.'







Above reads: "A face with out freckles is like a night sky with out stars." - ' I tell you this quote all the time, Emmalese, because I adore your cute freckles! I hope you will always have them scattered across your cute button nose.'







Above reads: 'I want you to know, Emmalese, that my heart melts every time you pick me flowers and hand them to me with the most genuine smile and proud face. One of my most favorite things about being a mother is getting picked flowers from my children. I hope you never stop picking flowers for me and giving them so proudly!'




Above reads: "I love that you enjoy making crafts and scrapbooking like me. You're a gal after my own heart, Emmalese! I hope you keep the desire of using your hands to create things for your loved ones all the days of your life."






Above reads: 'I hope you always love swinging carefree on a swing!"





Above reads: "Here is your family, the people who love you the most! Know that we are always here for you, Emmalese. I hope you enjoy your childhood and that one day, you too, will have a wonderful family of your own."






Above reads: "This book is for you, my daughter, Emmalese Jayne Weber. I made this for you to know that you are loved and cherished! And I wanted to share some of my feelings with you. I want you to know how much I love you! You have been such a sweet and delightful daughter. I am so happy and proud to be your mother, Emmalese. Having you in our family is like having frosting everyday. I enjoy having another girl in the family among 5 boys, especially when it comes to getting our nails done! You stole my heart the moment I found out you were my baby girl growing in my tummy and nothing will ever change how much I love you, daughter. Life isn't always easy- but knowing you are loved and belong makes it better. Love you always, Mom - April 2008"

5 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

you have a ton of stuff keeinp you busy

Shavonne said...

That is such a great idea! Emmalese is going to love it, especially when she is older. You are soooo creative!

Shaina said...

She will love it!

Brian and Lorna said...

autumn! of course i know who you are. i really stink when it comes to leaving comments, but i'll do better. i love this idea of emmalese's book and i just might have to steal the idea. i feel much the same about my baby girl. i love to see how happy you are and your love of our Heavenly Father. you're a strong lady :)

The Girls' Mom said...

I love this is, it is so precious. I think I will do something like this one day. Emmalese is lucky you are her mom.