My sister-in-law, Kim, posted on her blog a few pictures of her and the family when they were younger. And I fell in love with this photo of my hubby {the oldest- tallest boy} with his brother and sister! Observing the size and looks of these kiddos my guess is this photo was taken about 1978-ish.
Anway, so I did what I do best...I scrapbooked it!
I haven't seen but a small handful of pictures of Warren growing up- so any that I see is such a wonderful treat for me. Our children really enjoyed this picture too.





5 Royal Remarks:
There were tons of pictures of him on the family cd of pictures I made. you should take a look. Lots of great ones. One of my favoirites is him and Jamie outside a tent.
Nice layout. Fun!
And the current generation of children have way too many pictures of themselves! What irony.
i was thinking that we need to make another family picture cd for everyone... i love this layout
super cute page.
The middle one looks like Parker!
The cd does have alot of pictures of us kids and ones of warren from the time he was a baby to high school. If u need a new copy all of us have one of these disc's. On a side note this picture was taken in 1979.
Post a Comment