August 22, 1994 + August 22, 2008 = 14 years of marriage!
I remember thinking when I was first married- How can I love Warren more then I do now? As time went by I learned just how much more love can be. It amazes me that love can last so long {my parents divorced} and that it really does get better and better with time.
My Warren is wonderful! He loves me, loves our children, loves the Lord and enjoys working hard for us. He works hard to keep me home with our five children and to keep up with my scrapbooking, shoe and Littlest Pet Shop buying habits! teehee
Don't let me paint a picture of utter peace, happiness and lovey dovey romance. I want to kill him sometimes, too! I swear he's gonna push me over the edge some days! Warren can be a PUNK at times {His sisters know what I'm talking about. Six of them read my blog...they can attest to that!} But Warren is my punk and I still love him to pieces.
Cheers to 14 years and cheers to eternity!!!!!!!!!!
Then...


Now...






4 Royal Remarks:
Punk? I've never been a punk in my life or done punky things or watched the emmy winning Punky Brewster.....I was on a roller coaster the other day and yea it was cool. 14 years and i wonder where the time has gone. I think of my parents and right now i'm at one of those stages but i'm the parent? life is crazy and life is good and to be with somebody who is the same and yet different is the perfect balance to our Organized choas of a marriage. I love you and cherish you. Punky Warren.
oh, i'm so glad you guys are part of my family! reading what you wrote, and then warren... well, i almost got a tear:) here's to 14 more years... and even more after that!!
Okay so, I knew this couple as Newlyweds and boy could I tell you all some fun stories!!! Can you say PDA, yes Public Display of Affection.
Love the ANONYMOUS comment!! Too Funny! Congratulations on 14 years, and Happy Anniversary you cute couple.
I dont think he is a punk. He is really laid back. And a total pushover!!!! Sisters u know what I am talking about...
Post a Comment