The three prizes I've come up with for my bloggerversary are complete! You're in luck...I don't feel lazy about photographing them and posting them right now. :)
Bethany- {for the gal who's posted the most comments this past year}
I made you a "To Do List' clipboard from scrapbook paper, ribbon and modge podge. I noticed on one of your comments that you wanted to make a clipboard for yourself...now you don't have to! I rummaged through my papers trying to find the 'perfect' ones for you. I hope I got your style right and you enjoy its usefulness.

Don- {for the guy who's posted the most comments this past year}
I didn't make you a Hawaiian shirt. Sorry. I know my limits and sewing anything besides a blanket is far from my capabilities. {That is if you want a real shirt to wear in public!} I'm going shopping with Warren later today {my hubby LOVES to shop} to find your shirt and we will search for just the right one. I hope you don't have its twin already and that you like it enough to wear for years to come. {I'll post your shirt later tonight...}
10 hours later... here's Warren modeling Don's new Hawaiian shirt! Warren picked it out himself for you, Don. We hope you like it?

Jenne- {for my newest blog reader}
I made you a scrapbook layout based on your blog title. "The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express." {Great quote, BTW.} I rummaged through my paper for you as well, trying to find just the right paper- I hope you like. I went ahead at put this layout together but barely tacked down the stuff so you can rearrange it to your liking later. Also, I am sending you 6 white medium sized brads and 8 pink mini sized brads to be added later. I hope I got your style right and you enjoy putting pictures on it.





Thank you three and all my other blog readers for stopping by regularly to leave me loves. I would be one bored blogger if I didn't have any readers but me! I like visiting your blogs as well. So keep blogging and keep visiting mine. :)
____________________________________________
As for my fun segment...
Warren and I had a super fun time last night celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary!
First, we dropped our children off at our friends home to spend the night, then we went to a restaurant in Scottsdale for appetizers. Following that, we went to the Mystery Mansion Dinner Theatre near by. We enjoyed a yummy dinner of salad, french bread, baked chicken, baked potato and veggies with chocolate cake for dessert. The show- 'Murder at Magic Manor' was so hilarious, cute and just plain fun. It was a show that includes the audience a great deal. My name was Barb Dwire and Warren's name was Johnny B. Goode.
At the end everyone wrote down who they thought the murderer was, their motive and any accomplices. Neither Warren or I got it right. Bummer.
This theatre offers 4 different shows to choose from on different nights- we hope to go back to see the others sometime.
This theatre offers 4 different shows to choose from on different nights- we hope to go back to see the others sometime.
Then we drove home and had a nice night together with no kids to worry about. We slept in {it was great to wake up without any kids in bed with us with kicking little feet where feet shouldn't go and no extra slobbers on my pillow}.
Warren is still sleeping right now {it's after 10 am here} but when he wakes we are going out for breakfast. After that we are going shopping {especially for Don's Hawaiian shirt} and back to pick up our short people. {who I already miss!}





6 Royal Remarks:
Super cute page layout Autumn. I love it!!! Yippee! I love fresh ideas with cute papers, ribbons, layers...... I could go on and on.
Super Cute. Thanks! I can't wait!
You're very welcome, Jenne. It was fun to make this layout with you in mind. Glad you like it. :) I will mail it off Monday.
{As well as the other prizes.}
I love it, Autumn! It's unlike any shirt I already have - I usually pick out the boring, muted colors.
But the school district here has orange for their color, and my girls are always nagging me to wear "Aledo Orange" on Friday.
So now I can do that, and still observe the "Aloha Friday" tradition as well.
Perfect! I'm glad you like it. I was a bit worried to be honest. :S
Plus a cool bonus to please your daughters, as well!
Yea! I love my clip board!! and I love lists so it is perfect!! Congratulations on your one year, mine is coming up soon so I am hoping to do something fun as well. That Murder mystery place sounds like lots of fun, I like doing those games, I never get it though. Also happy anniversary!
Cool, Bethany! I'm happy to have made something so perfect for you. :)
It was very fun thinking of the right prizes for each of you and to make them {or buy in Don's case}.
I will send off your prizes tomorrow! ((((BIG HUGS))))
Post a Comment