Why does GOOD food have to make us fat? Why oh, why? I hate the physical , chemical or any other 'cal' law that makes our bodies multiply fat cells whenever we take a bite of something tasty!! 
Sure, you could argue there are plenty of foods out there that are good and tasty that are healthy for us- but the food I think is good has to do with chocolate, deep fried and smothered with gravy!
Why can't we just indulge in the culinary arts without looking like we have? Sheesh! I hate this about our bodies. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted with no repercussions. Wishful thinking, I know.

Sure, you could argue there are plenty of foods out there that are good and tasty that are healthy for us- but the food I think is good has to do with chocolate, deep fried and smothered with gravy!

Why can't we just indulge in the culinary arts without looking like we have? Sheesh! I hate this about our bodies. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted with no repercussions. Wishful thinking, I know.







8 Royal Remarks:
Is that chicken fried steak...yum! and that chocolate cake is seriously making me fat just looking at it!
I know exactly what you mean. I am trying once again to get on a healthy eating plan and shed some of the extra pounds I carry around. The only thing that gets me through the day is my afternoon smoothie with homemade yogurt and fresh fruit.
mmm. Yummy.
Gimme.
Maybe I like being fat.
Well, I did say 'maybe.'
This is the reason why I will usually order dessert with my main meal at a restaurant. And I treat it like my veggies. To heck with resolutions! Last I checked, dessert is on top of the food pyramid.
Yummy! Please stop by my blog anytime for some great recipes! I will have some wonderful recipes from France in July! www.dishingwithdebbie.com/wordpress
What a freakin' awesome rant! Those pictures have made me hungry!
A-stinkin-men! When I create my own world, there will be no consequences for eating "junk" food.
OOOH I so agree with you!
Post a Comment