»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Perfect Day

What would be your perfect day? Mine would be something like this...



I'd sleep in and have breakfast and flowers brought to me in bed by my husband and children. I'd take a long bubble bath with great music to wake me up. My children would be cheerful, helpful and would never- ever think to talk back to me. I'd have a day off from laundry, cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping. My hubby would happily stay home with our children to clean our home from top to bottom all the while singing Disney tunes. I'd go shopping with girlfriends for scrapbooking stuff, shoes and stuff to decorate my house and then to lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We'd get pedicures and our nails done as we sipped ice cold lemonade.

I'd take my children to a movie and eat tons of popcorn with them. Then we'd get in a giant popcorn fight with all the audience after the show! We'd come home and my children would be quiet as mice and my husband would be fixing every last thing in our house that's on my list as I took a nap with my baby. Whenever I decided to get up- I'd get ready to go out to dinner and the temple with my husband. When we got home I'd take a hot shower and my husband would give me a body massage. I'd stay up late writing my novel on my laptop with words flowing easily from my head through my fingers. When I was ready for bed, I'd snuggle up with a good book to fall asleep reading and, of course, I'd sleep like a baby and wouldn't have a single interruption in the night, like having to go potty or a kid crying.

Hey, a girl can dream big can't she?

Share with me your perfect day on your blog! Leave me a comment that you're going to post it so I can go take a look at your perfect day. :)

6 Royal Remarks:

Cynthia said...

Hey Autumn, I can't believe how grown up your kids are (and how many you have now!) Good to hear from you.
Perfect day? Just about anything that doesn't involve chores, cooking, office work, paperwork, bills, errands, stress, interruptions, 117 degree temperatures, . . . but I don't know what would be left without all those things.

Angela V. said...

Wow, this sounds awesome!

Sabine Berlin said...

That sound awesome. Mine would include time with the kids, a date with my hubby, and time to write...oh and an hour long bubble bath!

Dan Olsen said...

Last night as I was doing the dishes my 13 year old son came into the kitchen and said, "I'll take over for you dad.," and then proceeded to finish the dishes.

It was a perfect moment. It would've made for a perfect evening except for when he was done he came upstairs and let his brother know how he and I did his chore for him...Ah so close, but I still give him points for taking over doing the dishes.

Me said...

Have not written this blog yet but I will. Hoping to tonight.

Your perfect day sound pretty dog on sweet!

Helena said...

Have written about my perfect day!!

I like yours a whole lot too!!!