I nap almost every day with my two youngest boys while the three oldest are at school. We usually have a small chat or read a story before we sleep. Today the conversation with Spencer, 5 years old, went like this:
"Mom, is there such a real thing as a six pack?"
{He had over heard Conner and Parker speaking of a six pack stomach the day before}
"Yes, there is Spencer. There's a six pack of soda and a six pack tummy."
After a moment of thought Spencer continued-
"What's a six pack tummy?"
"Well, that's when someone has a super strong tummy with six big muscles on it."
I didn't know how to elaborate much more.
Without any delay Spencer announced proudly-
"I don't have a six pack mom, I have a two pack. And Tucker has a one pack."
I had to fight off bursting with laughter but then soon let it all out.
"Mommy, do you have a six pack?"
"Ah, no I definitely do not. I have jello."
Spencer giggled and said- "No, you just have a zero pack, Mom!"






5 Royal Remarks:
If it was me I would be happy they said zero pack and not kegger
(which for me would be closer to true) That is a great 'kid' story
Cute story. Love what kids come up with.
haha, I love reading about what all your kids say, it is sooo funny! I say 6 packs are way over-rated
where do they learn things like that! so funny, kids say the darndest things
Spencer is so funny! I love him!
Post a Comment