You may be wondering why all my pages have the same colors lately? It's because I'm scrapping our Utah trip we took a couple weeks ago in all the same colors and from the same kit so I can print them off in a 8X8 album for our coffee {hot chocolate} table. I want all the colors to match. Below are two more layouts and I have many more to go!
Journaling:
The first thing we did before our trip was lay down the #1 rule:
Do Not Ask "When will we be there?"
We have to brag that our kids never peeped this saying once
until our trip home.
We reminded that kid of the rule and it was never said again!
Above is a layout of the scenery of Arizona and Utah that I took from inside the van.
The picture on the bottom is of Warren, my husband, driving.





5 Royal Remarks:
I can't believe your kids honored that rule. My kids would have been asking before we left the county - even if it meant instant death.
cute pages! I love the kit!
We had a BLAST... I woke up this morning and made a list for the "next" time we go camping so it will be EASIER. I will send you the list in am email so you can add stuff to it, to make our camping trip even easier. :) (maybe we can get some wind be gone and spray it all over our camp)
I am sending my kids to your boot camp for kids!
I am glad to see you all had fun in Rocky POint!!!! gotta love beach camping!!
Post a Comment