We've been in our place for a whole week, whoot whoot!
It's totally great that it's lazy summer days, cause I am in no hurry to get every little thing unpacked.
I just do a box or two a day, then I get a Dr. Pepper and relax. haha
We've gone swimming 3 times this past week, and to the summer movie.
My summer motto: No hurries, no worries, and it's all good!
Our neighbors are very nice, and today we went to our new church. The people were EXTREMELY friendly, which is awesome! The family across the street, {a totally cool family} are hosting a neighborhood bbq/potluck, in our honor next Monday. Wow! How awesome is that?! We can't wait.
I know we are supposed to be here- in this house, and in this ward. I felt good about it as soon as we made the choice to move here. Now that we've meet the people here, I feel so thankful to a loving Heavenly Father for directing us to the right place. It's going to be good here, and we're going to have much fun with great people. I hear the schools are really good, as well.
Warren and I were able to spend an hour in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, yesterday. Conner sat out in the parking lot with Andelin. I nursed her before we went in, and she slept pretty much the whole time we were gone. It felt sooooooo good to be in the temple! I needed it much more then I thought.
Now that Andelin is older, we will get to go together a lot more often. Especially, since the temple is 10 minutes away.
There are happy days ahead!





2 Royal Remarks:
Hooray for new blood! Oh wait...that kinda sounds creepy...
But you must make time to hang out with all the news friends you're going to make here. :)
Awesome! I am so glad that you are happy where you are!
Post a Comment