»

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Princess Preschool!


After we move, and kids start school again in August, I decided I'm going to start a Princess Preschool! Doesn't that sound so fun?
{Seems fitting...Queen of Chaos has a Princess Preschool!}

Once school starts, I will have only Andelin in the day time, and Tucker half days since he will be in Kindergarten. I think this will be something fun to do, and a great way to add income.
I have some fantastic ideas floating around in this head of mine, and I'm super excited to start.

I want to do Princess Preschool once a week for 3 hours, and if there's more Princesses who want to enroll, I will do another group of girls on a different day.


A few ideas I have:

When the girls arrive, I want to have pink tutu's they can slip on over their clothes, as well as a crown for each girl. I want to greet them with "Princess..."

I want to get a pink ruffly apron, that I will always wear during preschool.

I want to do singing time, story time, play time, craft time, and tea time.
{Tea time = Juice and snack time!} 
I will schedule out the days, so the girls will have a routine and it will be easier on me.  And because, parents like to see schedules.

I have a lot more ideas, and I am having fun with coming up with them.

I shared this idea with my sister-in-law, Rebekah, in hopes she would be interested in doing it herself during the summer months. She rocks!  She's going to do it, too! {Bekah lives in Washington, and I live in Utah.}

Bekah has come up with some cute ideas I'd like to incorporate, such as Princess Etiquette Time.

She also suggested we could do one day a week, Pirate Preschool for boys. How cute is that?!



Right now, we are working on ideas and lesson plans.  We figured if we had each other to bounce ideas off of, as well as sharing what works and what doesn't, it will be so much more fun and successful.

I will share more ideas, fliers, and such as we come up with things.  It's going to be great!

1 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

Sounds like it would be fun for the kids! Good luck.