Life is crazy, right now.
Warren is out of a job, and we have to move by the end of June.
Talk about timing.
Talk about nerves.
No, I'm not ok.
Warren is a lot more calm person then I am. Me...well, I'm about to have a nervous break down.
For sanity, I'm praying every day that all things will work for the good of our family. And it will, I'm sure. It always works out how God sees fit. It's just getting through this horrible fire.
{Not to mention getting through the outbursts of tears I have. They are getting more frequent as the days move on. I really hate feeling out of control.}
I got a couple loads of boxes over the course of the weekend. And we cleaned out our garage, and prepared a large stack of things to sell. Whenever the weather clears one of these weekends, we will do a yard sale.
Now, I can officially begin packing the house.
Nope, we haven't found a house, yet. {And it's putting me over the edge.}
On top of my anxiety- my tooth aches to the enth degree, and I can't see the dentist until Wednesday morning. If you know me, I don't take medicine. At least, unless I absolutely have too.
You know it's bad, because I've kept myself drugged with pain reliever since Saturday.
It numbs my mouth enough to be tolerable.
If I lapse in meds, I hurt so bad that the whole right side of my head kills.
Today was a bad day. I felt horrible all day, even with meds. I can hardly wait to see the dentist!
Blah, blah, blah....
I just want to fast forward this part of my life.





2 Royal Remarks:
Oh man, I am so sorry that you are hurting and stressed! It would be nice to be able to fast forward through things sometimes, you are right on that!
The Lord will provide.
We love you!
Post a Comment