My father passed away a few days ago. He had a heart attack, and was in a coma.
Before they pulled the plug, I got to say goodbye over the phone. Family members held the phone to his ear, as I said what I needed too. I count that as a wonderful blessing.
It was said that when people talked to him, his heart rate would spike up. When we were done, it would go back down. It's wonderful to know he heard.
All 5 of his children, and both ex-wives, got to say goodbye. Some over the phone, and some near his bed-side in the hospital.
Saying goodbye was a lot harder then I expected. Even though I didn't know him well, he's still is my father. He gave me life, and I am eternally grateful for that. I look forward to getting to know him in the next life.
Honestly, I'm not sad that he died. I rejoice that he is in a better place with loving family members.
He was extremely mentally ill, and now he is at peace. He is whole.
What saddens me more, is the loss of a potential eternal family unit.
We are still looking for a house.
I'm tired.
We have had 3 home owners meet us, and immediately offer us their house to rent. With no background check, mind you. We were flattered, but we didn't feel completely right about any of them. We are just waiting for the right house, and right place for our family to be. This is harder, taking longer and much more tiring then expected.
Today, Warren is buying a janitorial route for he and I to work. It's a small start, and it will only take care of a 1/4 of the income we need every month. {Income starting in August}
Since it's our own business, we can expand upon it. We hope to be successful. It will take months and months, maybe even a year, to get to the full income we need for our family. In the meantime, Warren keeps applying for jobs, and isn't getting hired. He sells things on eBay, to help supplement our income.
As you can imagine, our budget is tight.
My teeth are still hurting- even though I went back to the dentist, and he said it looked ok. He suggested the trauma of the dental work, as well as my new bite, is what is causing me pain. He prescribed Amoxcicillian, not for an infection, but because it should calm down my mouth. I was supposed to take it for 5 days, and after 5 days if I'm still in pain, I'm to call him back for another appointment.
I will be calling him back for yet, another appointment. I hurt!
There is high stress in our home, and it's not fun. This is not the kind of life you think of for your family, and it's certainly not what we expected when we moved to Utah.
We hope and pray for the best. We are really trying to rely on the Lord, to lead us where and what we need to be doing. This is a really hard time our family is going through.





1 Royal Remarks:
I am so sorry that things are really hard right now. I hope that it ends soon!
Post a Comment