I'M SO EXCITED!
Andelin and I are heading off to sunshiny Arizona for a few days.
I get to see all my best girlfriends, and have a girls weekend with them. It's going to be so fun!
I miss them all terribly.
I miss all the goofy times, and all the fun we had.
I miss girls night out- to a movie or dinner.
I miss meeting them for lunch.
I miss swimming with them, and our children in the hot Arizona sun.
I miss the scrapbooking / craft days, and weekends.
I miss having heart-to heart talks.
I miss crying with them.
I miss being there for their new babies.
I miss praying with them.
I miss going to church, with some of them.
I miss cleaning one another's homes, together.
I miss babysitting for one another.
I miss eating chocolate and Dr. Pepper with them.
I just miss it all.
I'm thrilled to get a piece of it back, even if it's for only 4 days!





2 Royal Remarks:
There's nothing like great friends and good times! I always tell Jared a girl needs girlfriends!
Be sure to give me a call. -Becky
Post a Comment