»

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 30- Biggest Loser in 30 days!

Well, it's been 30 days!  It went fast!

I'm a little depressed, since I'm still the same weight.  However, I'm glad I've at least maintained the weight.

I honestly think I'm in a dead zone, because I'm still nursing.  I lost as much as my body will allow to this point.  When I quit nursing, I think I will drop more weight. 
I'm not giving myself an excuse to eat whatever I want, whenever I want.  (I will eat some treats here and there, cause that's me.) Nor will I quit exercising, just because I haven't lost weight due to nursing. I've formed great habits over this 30- day challenge, and I intent to keep it up!

I have chosen to eat much better, even though I'm far from perfecting it.  And I've exercised a whole lot more then I was before I started this personal challenge. For this, I am excited and look forward to keeping it up...
even if it means a few more months of nursing, before I see good results.

Cheers to forming healthier habits, and to loosing weight in the future! 
I plan on doing this 30-day challenge again, when I'm not a nursing mama.  I will see ya then!

Thanks to all who've cheered me on!  It means the world to me. For real.

1 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

For me, weight loss doesn't come easy. Even with my workouts kicking my butt, and my eating habits as healthy as can be, I still struggle to lose weight.