»

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 29- Biggest Loser in 30 days!

Sheesh, it's been awhile since I've posted. We were out of town for several days, then I came home to a sick baby for two days.  It was awful.  I am so glad my baby is done puking.  I think we washed our bed sheets 4 times, and I can't count the many clothes we had to change and wash. 

Today, I had a major dentist appointment that lasted over 2 hours. My mouth was numb for nearly 2 more hours, after my appointment!  Wowzers!

Sooo...many days later here I am. And...
my weight is still the same.

I guess this is good that I haven't gained any weight, since I haven't exercised in a week.
I will just have to be grateful for that.

1 Royal Remarks:

courtney said...

I saw a lot of difference from when I saw you last in November. You are lookin' good!

I love the picture of us together at nan's bridal shower that is posted on Shaina's blog.

Those wedding flowers really did turn out so so good!