»

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 7- Biggest Loser in 30 days!

 Ahhhh. A day of rest.

 So, I touched on people that have inspired me, but I didn't touch on my source strength.
 I saved it, to share with you today.

 When I began this journey, I felt like I needed to include not only myself, but to let my Father in heaven in. I knew if I did not, it would be a lot harder and I need Him, and His yolk, to get me through.
I'm a weak human.

 I took this scripture to heart-

 Matthew 11: 28-30

 28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find   rest unto your souls.
30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

 And this quote is helping me, as well-

 When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities.
 When He doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.

 I'm in awe at how much my Father is in tune with me, and when I let Him in He's right there to help.
 I have found great strength in Him. I'm learning a hard lesson for me- to lean on my maker for everything in my life. No matter what it is.


What did I eat?

Breakfast: Whole grain oatmeal and grapes

Snack: Skipped {at church}

Lunch: Lean turkey sandwich, with avocado and Progresso light soup.

Snack: Peanuts and grapes

Dinner: Baked chicken, whole grain rice, and corn. 1% milk to drink.

I drank only a little water throughout the day- I should of drank more.  I feel parched, tonight.


No exercise!

0 Royal Remarks: