My step-sister, Danika, and her daughter, Larissa, are staying with us for a few days.
It's been 8 years since I've seen them, last! They live in the Seattle area, and we're never up that way. We are really excited to have them- it will be a super fun visit.
We've been working on little things here and there, and thriftily collecting items for our guest bedroom.
There's a really cool apothecary trio I made, that I want to share.
I'm so in love with them!!!
I will share the tutorial on how I made these beauties later, once our guests leave.
Oh, and I made this really cute "guest book", for people to sign.
I'll show pics of that later, too.
Awhile back, I made this "relax" sign, from fence posts. I liked it, but found something better to add to change it up.
A monogram!
I adore monograms- totally a favorite thing of mine. I found this chunky 'W', on sale.
It was black, then I spray painted it teal. LoVe it!
I ripped the word 'relax' off the sign, and glued this cute monogram in its place- which made it totally fabulous.
{I want to paint this end table brown, one of these days. For now it's black, and will have to do.}
Warren did something sweet... literally. Just after I vacuumed and dusted the guest room in preparation for our guests, he walked in and put two Ande's mints on the pillows. How sweet is that?
There will be a nice, unexpected treat for our guests. {I think he started a tradition!}
Can you spy the Ande's mints on the pillows?












1 Royal Remarks:
Love IT!!!!!
Post a Comment