Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I. did. not. want. to. work-out. today.
Not only does my body hurt, but I'm extremely tired. When I'm on my cycle, my body goes into slow motion, shut- down mode. I don't know why I get this way, I just do.
So took a long afternoon nap with my baby, then got myself up and worked-out. I did it!
My eating is going pretty good. I get cravings for sweets here and there, and it can be hard to ignore. Extra gum has some dessert flavors, and I've used that to chew on when I hit these rough spots. It's really helped!
To my surprise, the key lime flavored gum is the one I like the best. There's also mint chocolate chip, and strawberry shortcake.
What did I eat?
Breakfast: Whole grain oatmeal with banana
Snack: Greek yogurt and peanuts
Lunch: Odwalla juice, lean turkey sandwich with avocado, and cheese stick
Snack: Skipped
Dinner: A disgusting broccoli, spinach "pizza" bake, thingy. It was at a pizza place in the mall. Gross.
The Greek salad was yummy, though.
I treated myself to popcorn, and Dr. Pepper at the movie. {We saw Limitless. A super movie!}
Exercise?:
DVD for 30 minutes {OUCHY!}






0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment