»

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2 - Biggest Loser in 30 days!

 I was tempted in all directions, including the mound of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, my kids made this afternoon.  I love those!  But...I talked myself out of it. I'm glad I did.

What did I eat?

Breakfast: Whole grain oatmeal with 1 % milk

Snack: Whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter

Lunch: Subway's Veggie Delite, on Whole wheat bread, and a banana

Snack: Blueberry Greek yogurt

Dinner: Homemade chili and wheat bread

Excercise:

20 minutes of walking

Start weight: 199

Current weight: 199

3 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

It's so hard to say "No" when things are right in front of you. I recommend not buying/making the things that tempt you! It helps.

Also, take your measurements. Take a before picture, and don't weigh yourself everyday. Mine fluctuates between 4 pounds, ever week, and if I relied on what it said every morning, I would be depressed. Once a week will give you an accuate accounting!

Shaina said...

I didn't mean that you made the cookies. I realize your kids did. It's hard to maintain a lifestyle change when there are other people in the family to consider. Stay strong!

Autumn said...

Thank, Shaina! Weighing in once a week sounds like a great idea. And I will do measurements, too. And reluctently- a before picture...Lol!