»

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3- Biggest Loser in 30 days!

Reluctenly, I'm sharing photos of "before". 

I'm so looking forward to the after!



{*Wince* Don't mind the flabby belly, that has been stretched out by 6 babies!}


And this is my photographer, who was so cute, and giggled the whole time he got to take my picture.



 I'm down 1 pound! Hooray!

 I'm going to take advice from one of my sis-in- laws, and only weigh myself once a week.
 Weight fluctuates too much, and I think she's right, I will drive myself crazy weighing myself every day.
 So, my official weigh-in will be on Mondays.


What did I eat?

Breakfast: Whole grain oatmeal, and a banana

Snack: Whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter, and a low-fat cheese stick

Lunch: Progresso light soup

Snack: Nuts and Odwalla fruit smoothie

Dinner: Southwest burritos, with whole grain rice and black beans

I drank lots of water.

Excercise:

21 minute walk

1 Royal Remarks:

Shaina said...

you'll be glad you took the before picture!! Keep it up!