Do you remember the post that I shared of the Rudolf Reindeer hands my family, and extended family, made for my sister Morgen, who is on her mission? Well, they arrived in Virginia, and she has them scattered on her wall! Morgen grouped the Rudolf's into family units- which I think is so cute.
"Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for the gift of the reindeer!! That was the cutest gift ever! I loved it! I did not have a big enough tree to put them all on, so I put them all over my wall . I love this gift. I will never forget this one. Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to Christmas. We are going to spend Christmas with the Sister missionaries from Glouchester. I promise to take pictures and send some.
I love you all, and I miss you a ton,
Your sister, Morgen "






0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment