»

Saturday, December 25, 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas...

 On our porch, we left a wrapped box of chocolates, with an attached thank you note, for the people who have done the 12 Days of Christmas, for our family.  They found our thank you gift, and left the last gifts in its place! 


 We got one of my favorite candies, Lindt chocolates, a Toy Story Lego set, and a wrapped gift, that I put under the tree. We opened the gift Christmas morning, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  It was some sort of plastic disc shooter/ catcher.  The kids really liked playing with it. It's another set of great gifts!
 
 We are tickled someone cared enough about us to do this for our family.  It was very kind, and we looked forward to the fun gifts, and treats, every night.
 We have so many new games, that I need to buy a new bookcase in order to put them away!!  And I think I gained a couple pounds the last 12 days because of all the yummy candies given. haha

We feel very blessed to have been the recipients of kindness.

0 Royal Remarks: