The night before Christmas is always so fun, and exciting! Even as an adult, I get so giddy.
Christmas time really is a *magical* time.
This year, since we live near family, we were invited to join in one of their group traditions of going to Chinese food for dinner on Christmas Eve.
We met with our extended families: Kim and Jason Lanegan family, and James and Melissa Weber family. Added were friends: the Cloyd family, and Brown family, and their children.
All together, we had a group of 33 people! We chatted and ate AMAZING food.
I'm so picky about my Chinese food, and this was some seriously good stuff.
What's even better- I didn't have to cook! {I think I like this tradition!}
After we left our dinner pals, we drove home, and went about our own traditions.
I just love Christmas Eve at our home!
We start off with the children getting gifts of Christmas jammies.
Then we...
Bake cookies for Santa,
Leave feed for Santa's reindeer,{oats}
Sing Christmas songs,
Read The Night Before Christmas,
and Track where Santa is online.
Then we tuck excited children into their beds. {Sugar plums must be dancing in their heads!}
Getting ready to open gifts on Christmas Eve.
But, of course, it's Christmas jammies!
We're so excited for what tomorrow will bring! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!














0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment