Here's a few pictures taken while I was pregnant. I know it's a little late since I've already had baby, but I wanted to add these before I added pictures of our newest addition.
The above picture was taken at Ian Weber's wedding, my brother- in-law. We were in Newport, WA.- the place Warren and I met 18 years before. You can sorta see my pregnant belly through the crowd of kids. This was 4 weeks before delivered.
Above: This picture was taken while we were on vacation for the wedding. We took the kids to the Riverfront Park in Spokane, WA.
While I sat on the bench watching the family I took this photo of my belly. This was 4 weeks before I delivered. Side note: notice my nails. They grew so long and pretty this pregnancy!
I've never been able to grow such nice nails before.
Above: These photos are of the kids drawing on my pregnant belly with washable markers! We also did this when I was pregnant with Spencer and the kids remembered and begged to do it again. Sadly, Conner wasn't there to join in. He was gone at scout camp for a week. I should of did this before he left, but time flew by. I feel awful he missed out. We did this for family night- 4 days before I delivered.
Looking at these pictures makes me feel blessed to have the children I do! As hard as pregnancy is on me, I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful family. They are my joy!
These pictures also make me feel grateful that I'm not pregnant anymore!! This is our last pregnancy and it feels nice to have the chapter of "baby making" over in my life.










3 Royal Remarks:
cute picyures!! now i wanna see the finished project! i can't wait to see my cute little andelin
So cute! I wish I would have thought about the belly thing! Such a fun memory.
i love the coloring idea!!! waaaaaaay fun :)
Post a Comment